I had to get the bus from kingston to uni today so i had an hour to sit and think...
I wrote a list
Things I've learnt since November '08:
1.You can always make change for the better.
2.Giving up is sometimes a good thing
3. Don't rely on friends, they're great but they can't bring long term happiness.
4.Prittstick is expensive.
5. Hating someone is your problem, not theirs.
6. Mental illness is the worst and the most hurtful illness.
7. Organization and routine won't solve unhappiness.
8. Forgiveness is easier said than done, but is always possible.
9. Every depression will come to an end if you have the right attitude.
10. Don't compare yourself to others.
11. Moping in self pity can ruin you.
12. "Love, actually is, all around us."
13. Appreciate Everything.
...In the main scheme of things my knowledge of life is the size of a mustard seed but if I can understand my personaliy, I can sense my longing for an absolute being. It gives me a strong foundation for getting to know God for the rest of my life.