Saturday, 12 April 2014
For Mother's day this year I used some old lino stamps of flowers and printed them onto card. I then sewed it on to a wad of folded paper to create a notebook. Easy and simple! ... I actually used oil paints instead of block printing ink. It took longer to dry and probably not as professional, but I found it worked just fine (it's also a lot cheaper)
Sometime towards the end of February I changed jobs again. This time to an art shop called CassArt and now I'm working full time.
It's a really good art shop and quite a small company. Which is nice... The people there are lovely and it's a great working enviroment.
We do workshops for children and there's a studio upstairs for adult workshops. Last weekend I ran a tissue paper flower workshop which is the first one I've done.
This weekend it's bunny masks but luckily for me I've got the weekend off! Which means paying attention to this blog and updating everyone on everything(if anyone actually reads these ramblings)