Sunday 14 March 2010

I was looking through my blog and I noticed I never write anything anymore which is sad because I like writing about stuff and I always have a lot to say and there's not alway someone to listen to everything I have to say which means this blog is perfect to say what I want to say without having to find my cat. I wouldn't find my cat right now anyway even if I had the energy to get out this chair
a) because he dribbled over my drawing earlier
b) because my dad has already shut him in the kitchen for the night
c) I would have to put him back in the kitchen before I went to sleep and
d) he has no tail.
Ahhhhh, I don't have anything to say now!
.... this post will get deleted in approximately 2-3 days or whenever I next look at my blog and cringe over what I'v just said.
I'm going to finish reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment