Saturday 1 May 2010

knackereererererereedddd. i want more hours in a day and not need to sleep!!

I intend to open up a cake factory aswell as that card factory . to fund this ill meet a millionaire who (as me and ellie have discussed) is reading his bible while playing guitar and cooking on his gas stove with his feet. while playing cards with his little sister and photographing it as he goes along (i added in the last bit). if that is you then my email is holmes_eleanor@hotmail.com. if not ill keep waiting.

4 comments:

  1. Let me know if you want a cake decorator. I make a mean Spongebob and log flume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh a cake decorator is just what i need! no idea what a log flume is but ill google it before i open the factory xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Log flume! http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab331/LizzieSharp/frume.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you made that. you. are. amazing. that """log flume""" is awesome!

    ReplyDelete